Today is the start of a more consistent, and a healthier me (and you)! I tried this workout a few months ago, and I couldn’t do weights at all. I am so much stronger now! I also would have struggled with being raw until 4 O’clock. There really is something to continuing to try to be the best you that old bad habits can go away.
The focus is on today. Yes I have a long road ahead of me, but to reach my destination I must first start by taking step in that direction.
- Post workout drink: 3tbs of Chlorella in water or juice (whichever is easier to help get it down)
- Breakfast: Smoothie
- Snack: 2 bananas, 3 carrots
- Snack: herbal tea (chamomile and Jasmine green tea)
- Lunch: A large salad (spinach, carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions, and any other vegetable that you would like to add)
- Snack: 4 clementines
- Dinner: Fish and mixed vegetables (broccoli and carrots)
- Water: Load up… At least 10 cups
This particular workout can be done as is if you are just starting out. Take a break (1 to 2 minutes between sets, and get back up and finish it like a champ! I did 3 rounds, and used weights.