We already have 1 day behind us in the Get Ripped series! Time will fly, and before you know it you will be super ripped, healthier, able to do more than you imagined, and feeling accomplished. The journey to being ripped is definitely a long one for me, but I believe in the results simply by being consistent. I truly appreciate you coming along for the journey with me!
If you haven’t already noticed that I am eating exactly what I ate yesterday, then let me point it out. When it comes to the raw food lifestyle, this is what works for me. I like not having to prepare anything other than peeling it. Cutting up the cucumbers and gratering the carrots is as extensive as making a recipe goes for me. You are of course free to mix up your own recipes. Keep it raw, and watch the fat to carb to protein ratio!
- Post workout drink: 3tbs of Chlorella in water or juice (whichever is easier to help get it down)
- Breakfast: Smoothie
- Snack: 2 bananas, 3 carrots
- Snack: herbal tea (chamomile and Jasmine green tea)
- Lunch: A large salad (spinach, carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions, and any other vegetable that you would like to add)
- Snack: 4 clementines
- Dinner: Fish and mixed vegetables (broccoli and carrots)
- Water: Load up… At least 10 cups
This was a tough one on the arms! It felt good though. Having completed the workout, I only have to watch what I put in my mouth. Since I don’t have any junk food in the house, I can’t pack any in my lunch box. I am also eating throughout the day. This means I never really feel like I am starving.
I hope to see you back here tomorrow!